Chat with us at PACK EXPO Connects 2020 - November 9-13
Be sure to visit Lenze's virtual showcase at PACK EXPO Connects to learn more about our extensive portfolio of automation solutions for the Packaging Industry. We'll have our automation experts available to talk with you throughout the event, and have 8 educational live demos we invite you to attend. See how Lenze can partner with you to optimize an existing machine, or develop a new one - while saving time, energy, and costs.
If you'd like to set a specific time to meet with one of our automation experts to discuss how we can help you meet your performance and productivity goals, please reserve a meeting time with one of our engineers by clicking below.
Don't miss Lenze's Demos - now On Demand
Featuring our newest automation solutions!
Visit our Virtual Showroom
See new products and download technical content in the Gallery
- New Multi-talented i950 Servo Inverter is powerful and compact with three operation modes:
- Parameter setting with FAST, our modular software system;
- as a Servo actuator, flexibility and freedom of integration are possible
- Programming yourself when custom applications require custom options.
- X4 Remote Cloud-based Solution enables access to the data and condition of your machines everywhere, and via all internet-enabled devices.
- i550 protec NEMA 4X Frequency Inverter for decentralized applications designed for motor applications where dynamic speed and torque control is demanded.
- i550 Cabinet Frequency Inverter with space-saving design and Innovative interaction options (including WLAN) that enable better set-up times.
- Controller c750 brings together IT and OT - the PLC is extended by the functionality of an industrial PC via the open system from Lenze.
- Lenze Smart Motor works without contactor or starter, fixed speeds can be set at will, and there are many integrated functions for material handling applications.
- Industrial PC v800-Protec is designed with IP65 degree of protection and a shape that ensures ease of cleaning. A high degree of standardization guarantees maximum availability and protection of software investments.